We recommend pre-registering for the Exhibition to avoid queues on the day. Please follow the instructions below to register your place. All those who pre-register can enter a prize draw for the chance to win a pair of Tokyo-London return tickets courtesy of British Airways. Please see further details below.
We also accept on-day registration so if you don’t have time to register before the event, just come along on the day!
In order to register for these event, please log in or create a new account on this website (see top right of screen). Next, click the green ‘Register’ button and complete the online registration form. It takes about 5 minutes to create an account and complete the online registration form.
How to pre-register for the Exhibition
First, log in or create a new account on this website (see top right of screen).
Next, click the green ‘Register’ button and complete the online registration form.
It takes about 5 minutes to create an account and complete the online registration form. We recommend pre-registering for the Exhibition to avoid queues on the day!
※When creating an account
· When registering for an event you will be asked to provide your name, email address, and subject areas of interest.
· If you have already created an account when registering for a previous event, please log-in using your existing account and complete the event registration form. When registering you will be asked to complete a brief questionnaire.
· If you have previously registered to receive the British Council’s Study UK e-newsletter, your details will have been added to the event registration system. If, when creating an account, you receive the message “Email address is already in use”, please contact us.
＜Study UK Exhibition 2018 – Pre-registration gift campaign!＞
Win a pair of Tokyo-London return tickets!
Those who pre-register can enter a prize draw to win a pair of World Traveller, Economy Class return tickets from Tokyo to London courtesy of British Airways.
To enter the prize draw, first register for the event then complete the online prize draw form via the link below.
Terms and conditions:
· The tickets cannot be refunded for cash. The ticket has no monetary value.
· Applicants to the prize draw must be currently residing in Japan.
· Only those who pre-register before 23:59 on Sunday 14th October can enter the prize draw.
· The prize draw will be held between the 15th and 19th of October. The winner will be contacted by the British Council following the prize draw.
· In order to claim the prize, the winner must attend the Exhibition on the 20th October and complete the necessary documents.
· On accepting the tickets the winner agrees to write a short account (no more than 300 words) of their trip to the UK which will be published on the British Council Japan website and linked to via British Council social media accounts and British Council monthly e-newsletter for prospective study abroad students.
· Applicants must use the same e-mail address in the application as the address used when registering for the Exhibition.
· Personal information will not be shared with any third parties, nor will it be sold or used for purposes other than the prize-draw.
· This campaign and the terms and conditions are subject to change without notice